View Our Current Vacancies
Looking for rentals in Washington DC, Bethesda, or Montgomery County? See below to get started.
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW AVAILABLE RENTALS
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process
- A fully complete application
- Government issued ID
- 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed and 2 months bank statements)
- Pet photo taken with applicant (if applicable).
- Landlord contact info for last 3 years
- All adults aged 18+ must apply & pay a $45 app fee.
Common Reasons to be Declined: Incomplete application, evictions, collections from landlords, credit score below 650, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, non-discharged bankruptcies, unqualified occupants, pets (no aggressive breeds allowed), vehicles and/or move in dates too far in future can also be a reason for a declined application.
Within the last 7 years, any felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson”. Any sexual related offenses for any time period.
TENANT LIABILITY INSURANCE is required for all Leases and Lease Renewals.